When you don’t want change, change happens anyway. Change without participation comes at a cost. Organizations and individuals that accept change as a needed aspect of growth remain creative, focused and positive. You will learn how to:
- Take control of change before it takes control of you
- Recognize and take care of “ME” issues that can stifle forward movement
- Avoid being victimized by fear and flawed perceptions
- Forecasting methods to let you spot trends
- Invigorate your creativity and productivity in uncertain times
- 5 Steps to remain focused when everything is in chaos.
- Who to associate with to remain focused