Writing business articles online seems difficult for many people because it can be hard to come up with something to write about. But that should be one of the easier things to do when you consider the extent of actual experiences you can share. Your prospects (potential clients) and actual clients will always be interested in learning more from you based on your actual experiences. Here are 15 ways to share your business experiences to do some great article writing that promotes your business.
- Create a list of your greatest successes.
- Talk about what motivated you to start your own business.
- What were some of your worse mistakes?
- How did you recover from your mistakes?
- Tell how you developed your web presence.
- Talk about marketing on Facebook.
- Share the Tweets that got the most response.
- Share the blog posts that resulted in the most comments.
- Give an outline of one of your best telesemianrs.
- What have you learned by hiring assistants?
- Share topics you speak about to gain new clients
- What methods do you use to build your mailing list?
- Discuss how you keep in touch with people on your list.
- What is your favorite marketing method?
- Identify your top business mentors.
You can share a lot of valuable information by selecting only a few of these topics to write about. The whole idea is to be authentic and provide something useful to your readers. When you write from personal experiences, you create fresh, original online articles that no one else could possibly provide as no one will have your exact experiences. Let these 15 points jog your mind so you come up with even more topics to share by putting your experiences in words through useful article writing.