30 Days to a Bigger Email List,
Better Relationships and
More Results…Starting Now
It seems like just about every online business owner knows they should be concentrating more on growing and nurturing their list, but they prefer to focus on the “easier” tasks. We focus on blogging because it’s fun. We get lost in social media because we feel gratification when someone “likes” what we do.
But the problem is, if you put all your focus into those feel-good things, it becomes tough to really grow your business. Likes and pretty posts don’t sell products.
But there’s GREAT news.
Once email marketing starts working for you, you’ll wonder what you thought was so hard about it anyway.
You’ll probably even start having fun with it. With all this in mind, here is a unique opportunity for you to:
- Grow your audience
- Sell more products
- Have valuable resources at your fingertips for your long-term planning and growth
…all through the power of email.
Email Marketing is Crucial for Every Online Business
If you’ve ever been skeptical about the power of email, here are 8 reasons you need email marketing on your side:
- High ROI (Return on Investment): According a recent study by the Direct Marketing Association, every $1 spent on email marketing returns a $40.56 profit. And smaller businesses can get even better results than that because we don’t have the overhead large companies do.
- It’s Inexpensive: Not only does it produce a high ROI, it’s also very inexpensive to get started. All you need is some software, so you can deliver emails and you’re good to go.
- You Own Your List: When you build your own list, it belongs to you. With social media, your follower list really is just online to you. It’s not an asset that is completely yours.
- Email is Direct: There’s nothing quite like being able to very inexpensively reach your prospects and customers directly in their inbox. You can also create highly personalized correspondence and more effectively connect with and market to your list.
- Email is Commercial by Nature: People EXPECT pitches and advertisements in their email. This is unlike blogs or social media where people prefer a more content-rich experience.
- Targeting and Segmentation: With email its very easy to target specific segments of your list, based on their past behavior, purchases and so forth. This is priceless intelligence and can help you sell more.
- People Check Email Carefully: The process of checking email is different than scanning an RSS or social media feed. Email is direct correspondence, so users are more likely to scan carefully to ensure they don’t miss anything.
- Over and Over Again. Email allows you to contact your prospects and customers repeatedly and directly to ensure a deepening relationship and more sales. It’s as simple as that.
In short, email is the bee’s knees and it’s something that every online business owner should be tapping into. So if you’d like to stop avoiding what your business needs and would rather get serious about putting email to work for you, it’s time to get on board…
30 Days That Could Change Everything
For the next 30 days, this challenge will ensure you are working to grow your list and sell more stuff. It includes the most practical, interactive and results-focused opportunity possible, so you can ensure your mailing lists are the most powerful asset your business owns.
Here’s what’s is inside…
- 30 Days of Butt-Kicking to Get You Where You Want to Be: Once you’re inside, you’ll find 30 days of guidance and organized tasks to help you grow, nurture and sell more to your list. These tasks are designed to help you feel at home outside your comfort zone and force you to focus on activities that are most beneficial to you and your goals. And don’t think you can sign up and just forget about it…you’ll be reminded each day to get a move on and make this happen.
- Newbies Can Play Too: If you happen to be brand new to email marketing, we’ve got plenty of resources to walk you through the starting steps of working with email. Review the Email Marketing Checklist and What to Look for in an Autoresponder guide and you’re ready to roll. We’re here to answer questions for you.
- Plenty of Resources, Brainstorming Sheets and Templates: Stuck on what to write about? No problem. Not sure how to create an effective opt-in page. No problem. We’ve got you covered with a ton of resources.
Take a peek at all the stuff included…
Daily Challenges, Templates, Brainstorming Sheets and More
- 30 days of tips and 2 tasks per day to keep you growing and profiting from your list
- Opt-in page template – ready for your HTML or WordPress site
- Freebie gift ideas
- Ideas of things to send to your list
- Tips for writing promotional emails
- Product review template
Join Now and You’ll Receive Instant Access To
- Checklists for New Email Marketers: If you’re new, these handy checklists will help you choose an autoresponder and get your mailing list up and running.
- 30 Days of Daily Challenges to build your list and get results from it.
- Helpful Tools and Resources including page templates, handy checklists, swipe files and more.
Just click the link below to get started…