Why be caught off guard when an emergency or disaster situation happens?
Just don't sit and worry about it — Instead, start organizing your supplies in quick easy, steps.
Being Prepared Doesn't Have to Be Expensive, Boring or Difficult
This book takes you through 7 Self-Paced Lessons to Get Your Home Organized for an Emergency. The 7 lessons are:
- Lesson 1. The Emergency Planning Binder
- Lesson 2: Where to Find Supplies
- Lesson 3: Call Centers and Supply Kits
- Lesson 4: Water and Food Ideas
- Lesson 5: Organize and Store Supplies
- Lesson 6: Organize to Stay In Touch
- Lesson 7: Additional Considerations and Resources
How to Organize for Safety: The Step-by-Step Guide to Emergency and Disaster Preparedness (2007)
Yes I CAN Succeed Online: How to Create Your Confident Online Business Presence in 5 Easy Steps
The easy to read book that gives you a 5-Step System to develop your business presence on the Internet faster than you’d imagine. You’ll get ideas to set up your web presence without having to put up a website. You don’t have to know a lot of technical information to be online in one day.
The Five Steps include:
- Focus: Find your niche and focus your business
- Strategize: Get a strategy for long-term business success
- Plan: Design business plan to stay on track
- Start: Know how to start your business on the web
- Marketing: Internet marketing and offline marketing techniques to maximize business growth.
Consuelo Meux, Ph.D.
(c) 2009 Published by Creative Executive Management, LLC
Yes I Can Succeed Online: 5-Easy Steps to Online Success (2009)
Wrote the chapter Building a Creative Business: Creativity Coaching to Assist the Launch of a Business Dream (2009) in the book Creativity Coaching Success Stories. Creativity Coaching Ass.